registration redirects users to an unknown site

16 years 7 months ago #46059 by arthomas101
Domain - weprintnow.com

This is a nightmare no one can login to our site because it redirects users who wish to register to a site called

www.mysite.com - WTF

i need to get this sorted i recently installed

• iDev Affiliate plug-in

• &

• Virtuemart Plug-in

• don't know if they are the problem but someone seems to have messed with my code to make this redirect happen and its pissed me off.

Please can someone help.

hope its something simple

Post edited by: arthomas101, at: 2007/09/18 16:52

Post edited by: arthomas101, at: 2007/09/18 17:13

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #46062 by nant
    this might be a bug ...

but its not a cb bug...

have you posted for help over at the other sites you got these plugins?

16 years 7 months ago #46064 by arthomas101
    Replied by arthomas101 on topic Re:registration redirects users to an unknown site
    Not a cb bug it is on your registration form.... how can it not be a CB bug, it is a massive problem, i will try idev affiliates...

is there nothing you can suggest ?

this is stopping me from signing up any users and makes our site unusable to buy products if they are not a user.

Post edited by: arthomas101, at: 2007/09/18 17:58

16 years 7 months ago #46070 by arthomas101
    Replied by arthomas101 on topic Re:registration redirects users to an unknown site
    Hi, i have done some invertergating and have found that the plugins are not to blame.... It has not be something to do with CB

I removed both plug ins on the server and over ftp. It is still happening, try it for your self just set up a test account, it will redirect you to mysite.com

:angry:

16 years 7 months ago #46075 by nant
    arthomas101 wrote:

Not a cb bug it is on your registration form.... how can it not be a CB bug, it is a massive problem, i will try idev affiliates...

is there nothing you can suggest ?

this is stopping me from signing up any users and makes our site unusable to buy products if they are not a user.

Post edited by: arthomas101, at: 2007/09/18 17:58

well, if it was a massive problem it would most likely be present on other sites.

please give more information - or at least post a url so we can see.

16 years 7 months ago #46087 by arthomas101
    Domain - weprintnow.com

sorry misunderstanding of language i meant it is a massive problem for my site, not your fabulous component.

I have uninstalled CB and am hoping that will sort the problem out but i have a feeling it is linked in with my sql database. i will find out shortly.

I will be in contact when i have reinstalled the component and set it back up.

Thanks for the reply and sorry for being so rude im just very annoyed and stupidly haven't backed up for a while so panicking just a tadddd :unsure:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
    Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn