CB Profile Gallery | tumbnail lightbox problem

15 years 8 months ago #71260 by Nilzj
any news on this? still have this problem.. :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #72379 by speerspider
Replied by speerspider on topic Re:CB Profile Gallery | tumbnail lightbox problem
I've got the same problem. Are there no solutions for that problem? :(

Post edited by: speerspider, at: 2008/08/27 12:30

15 years 7 months ago #74168 by bcooperb
I am surprised this has gone this long with out anyone replying with an answer. I to have this problem.

I am at least posting my attempts so others can at least see what I have tried.

from the one person that did try to give a solution:

<head>
<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox.js"></script>

I put this in the header of the template. Not knowing if it was going to look somewhere else for the lightbox.js file, I stuck that file under the root directory(not sure if this was a good thing or not). but it did not solve the problem of the light box just showing a white area.

I have used lightbox as well as shadow box on a number of other websites and have gotten them to work with great success. However Out of the box, The Profile Gallery Lightbox doesn't seem to be working for me or many others.

If anyone has tried different attempts please list them. Or if you actually solve the problem, then list that ;)

15 years 7 months ago #74277 by Rapunzl
With CB 1.2, CB 1.2 plugins and CB 1.2 documentation so close to release, it is advised to upgrade to 1.2. There is a long list of bugs in this thread that are addressed and fixed in the upcoming version.
:cheer:

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 7 months ago #74433 by MetalTome
Same here. Just a white screen when the lightbox comes up. I tried upgrading to CB 1.2 RC2 and reinstalling the plugin... same problem :( /cry

15 years 7 months ago #74687 by Harmsi
Hey there,
I think i got it use this:
www.phpblogger.net/download/slimbox_1_4_deutsch.zip
than it works
bye:woohoo:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn