Fatal error with CB login module & Joomla 1.5.6

15 years 7 months ago #72845 by obsidianmoon
I just set up Joomla 1.5.6 as a test site to make sure everything works before taking it live and encountered a problem with the CB login module. When logging in to the member site the following error occurs:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /libraries/joomla/user/helper.php on line 36
( the number of bytes exhausted and allocated varies depending on when the login is attempted )

I tested the Joomla login module and it works fine, so it just seems like the CB module that's affected. Please let me know if there's a solution to this problem. I don't want to continue using the Joomla module if I can avoid it!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #72854 by nant
obsidianmoon wrote:

I just set up Joomla 1.5.6 as a test site to make sure everything works before taking it live and encountered a problem with the CB login module. When logging in to the member site the following error occurs:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /libraries/joomla/user/helper.php on line 36
( the number of bytes exhausted and allocated varies depending on when the login is attempted )

I tested the Joomla login module and it works fine, so it just seems like the CB module that's affected. Please let me know if there's a solution to this problem. I don't want to continue using the Joomla module if I can avoid it!

FAQ - see my signature for link.
Also, reading the FAQ section is mentioned in the Getting Started article.

14 years 10 months ago #101957 by priyasdipu
After I login,

This is the error it shows in the "Table 'incubati_jo151.jos_jam_receivers' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(id) FROM `jos_jam_receivers` WHERE rid = 62 AND inbox = 1 AND state = 0" just below the image.

I have posted this error in some topic but I am still yet to get any response.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn