cannot redeclare unhtmlentities()

15 years 4 months ago #81434 by bingbangbong
cannot redeclare unhtmlentities() was created by bingbangbong
Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem with new registrations and register amendments.

e.g. when a visitor clicks toi register they rceive the following message

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare unhtmlentities() (previously declared in /home/sites/xxxxx.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:1800) in /home/sites/xxxxx.com/public_html/mambots/content/tpbox.php on line 110

Is this a TPbox issue or CB?. I can't find any references on Joomla.org, Template Plazza (TPbox). There is a thread referring to redeclare unhtmlentities on here but no solution details. It isn't helpful that the search string is limited to 20 characters.

I'm manually subscribing new members and making manual amendments as requested for now. I'd appreciate if anyone has any experience of this and could help me find a solution.

Thank you

Paul

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #81571 by bingbangbong
Replied by bingbangbong on topic Re:cannot redeclare unhtmlentities()
Hel all

I'm bumping this question in the hope that someone can help. I have subscribers and new registrants complaining to me.

Many thanks

Paul

15 years 4 months ago #81579 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:cannot redeclare unhtmlentities()
bingbangbong wrote:

Hel all

I'm bumping this question in the hope that someone can help. I have subscribers and new registrants complaining to me.

Many thanks

Paul

Would help if you gave environmental details ...

also if you are by chance working with Joomla 1.5 series you can upgrade to CB 1.2 RC4 which works ok with Joomla 1.5.

15 years 4 months ago #81586 by bingbangbong
Replied by bingbangbong on topic SOLVED:cannot redeclare unhtmlentities()
Hi Nant,

thank you for your response. I solved it a few minutes ago

I unpublished Tpbox and it had no effect, I then uninstalled Tpbox and the problem went away - I suspect a simple but frustrating conflict.

Apologies for omitting the J! environment. For those who follow I am using 1.0.15 and the templates eshop pazza and techno plazza from templateplazza.

Thank you for your response Nant, I was looking for a complex code solution but at the end of the day it simply required me to uninstall the TPbox.

Thanks

Paul

15 years 4 months ago #81591 by nant
bingbangbong wrote:

Hi Nant,

thank you for your response. I solved it a few minutes ago

I unpublished Tpbox and it had no effect, I then uninstalled Tpbox and the problem went away - I suspect a simple but frustrating conflict.

Apologies for omitting the J! environment. For those who follow I am using 1.0.15 and the templates eshop pazza and techno plazza from templateplazza.

Thank you for your response Nant, I was looking for a complex code solution but at the end of the day it simply required me to uninstall the TPbox.

Thanks

Paul

Glad you solved it - have no idea what TPbox is ...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn