Cannot login at frontpage (CB + JoomFish)

15 years 3 months ago #84125 by stefferson
Cannot login at frontpage (CB + JoomFish) was created by stefferson
In a Joomla installation I'm working on at the moment I cannot login at the frontpage since I installed JoomFish. I get the "incorrect username or password" error when I'm trying to login. The same username and password can still be used to login at the backend.

After a google search and browse of different forums I noticed that this problem can be caused by the combination of Community Builder and JoomFish. I installed the newest version of Community Builder (1.2 RC4) and this fixed the problem.
But my current version (1.1) of Community Builder as adapted in such a way that these changes can't be translated to the new CB version in an easy way. Therefor I switched back to the old situation where I use my adapted CB 1.1 and I'm still bothered with the impossibility to login at my frontpage.

Unfortunately I didn't make it to find a solution for this problem.

Summarizing: the problem is probable caused by the combination of Community Builder and JoomFish. The newest version of CB solves the problem but isn't a real solution for me at the moment. The used versions are:
Joomla 1.5.8 (Legacy 1.0)
Community Builder 1.1
JoomFish V2.0 (RC)

Some of you may also have experienced this problem and are probable also able to give a solution. Thanks in advance!

Post edited by: stefferson, at: 2009/01/04 21:38

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn