Farsi Date

16 years 8 months ago #42667 by joomfa
Farsi Date was created by joomfa
hello everyone

i want to translate this componet from english to farsi (persian)

i have one question about this , how can i change the date function to Jalali Date(Farsi date)

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #43763 by siasam
Replied by siasam on topic Re:Farsi Date
Hello,

I am having the same issue. Translation to Farsi is done, just waiting on you guys to help us figure out the date issue.

We are using Jalali solar calendar instead of Roman calendar. This function has been written by Joomfa team (Joomla Farsi) and works fine in Joomla. We need to find out where in CB we have to do the modification to get this right.

At present with CB 1.1 installation on Jommla 10.1.13 Farsi date format displays like this:

12%%تیر%%%13!!86

Ideally it should show something like this:

مرداد 1386,ساعت 13:35:19

Thank you in advance for your efforts in this matter.

Cheers,
Sam

16 years 7 months ago #43778 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Farsi Date
Can you please document us about how this calendar system got implemented in Joomla, as we do not speak Farsi, I would be happy to look at any suggestion on how to fix that compatibility. Maybe you could ask a Farsi developer to look into that and propose a fix here ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 7 months ago #43809 by siasam
Replied by siasam on topic Re:Farsi Date
beat wrote:

Can you please document us about how this calendar system got implemented in Joomla, as we do not speak Farsi, I would be happy to look at any suggestion on how to fix that compatibility. Maybe you could ask a Farsi developer to look into that and propose a fix here ?

Beat, thank you for the prompt reply.

I will try to get a developer from Joomla farsi team to get involved in this discussion.

I will keep you posted.

Best,
Sam

16 years 6 months ago #47263 by joomfa
Replied by joomfa on topic Re:Farsi Date
Download Farsi Version + Farsi Date

Post edited by: joomfa, at: 2007/10/05 11:07

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn