mod_comprofilerModerator

16 years 8 months ago #42524 by emstalk
mod_comprofilerModerator was created by emstalk
This is just a suggestion. I am not sure if it's possible. the mod_comprofilerModerator module is an excellent module since it allows me to delegate certain tasks such as approving registrations and images to my mods. However. I don't see where I can set it to approve things like content submissions and weblinks. I still have to approve these items from the backend which can be quite annoying at times.

Is there any way to set this module to have my mods be able to approve these from the frontend? Just trying to make my job easier. :-)

Any ideas?

Thank You

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #42538 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:mod_comprofilerModerator
emstalk wrote:

This is just a suggestion. I am not sure if it's possible. the mod_comprofilerModerator module is an excellent module since it allows me to delegate certain tasks such as approving registrations and images to my mods. However. I don't see where I can set it to approve things like content submissions and weblinks. I still have to approve these items from the backend which can be quite annoying at times.

Is there any way to set this module to have my mods be able to approve these from the frontend? Just trying to make my job easier. :-)

Any ideas?

Thank You

nope - the workflows module only work with CB items...

would be a nice joomla feature request ...

16 years 8 months ago #42560 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:mod_comprofilerModerator
Moving thread to nice feature request ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 8 months ago #42583 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:mod_comprofilerModerator
emstalk wrote:

Any ideas?

Thank You

Use myContent joomlicious.com/Products/4.html for this ;)

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn