2 different registration forms required

15 years 5 months ago #78246 by simonl
Hi

Just downloaded 1.2 RC 3 and was wondering if it is possible to create two registration forms containing different custom fields which are presented under two seperate menu items within my website. Both, of course, containing the usual username, name info. etc.

Example: I run a matching service. One registration form needs to ask about the persons business plans whilst the other registration form needs to ask about the persons level of funding available.

Can anyone help / advise here whether this is possible?

THANKS!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #78349 by hdicey
Replied by hdicey on topic Re:2 different registration forms required
I need this as well. Totally new to this. Was thinking a possible solution may be to use CB for one form, and then ChronoForms or other third party extension for the other.... anyone know if this could work (assuming there is not an easier way for two forms in CB alone, my preference?)

15 years 5 months ago #78860 by DCCharlotte
Replied by DCCharlotte on topic Re:2 different registration forms required
Im looking for this feature as well. In my case, I want to have 2 different types of members that can register for our services.

14 years 11 months ago #97642 by laukilicious
Replied by laukilicious on topic Re:2 different registration forms required
I too need this.. has anyone fixed it yet?

14 years 11 months ago #97723 by beat
CBSubs allows you to solve that problem, also without payment.

Only restriction (as per 1.0.1, but should be lifted in a following release) is that fields particular to 1 plan can not be mandatory at registration.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: msandhu

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn