Subscriptions status and public release

15 years 5 months ago #79729 by mknz
MADKing wrote:

stmoist wrote:

Thank you very much for the update, Beat! Keep up the good work, and I look forward to purchasing the release version.

Me too.

Ditto :woohoo:

any word on the price yet? :unsure:

Post edited by: mknz, at: 2008/11/14 20:41

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #79730 by cguyer
Replied by cguyer on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
shush up and let them work on the plugin instead of wasting time here reading these senseless posts that only deter time away from such projects. :whistle:

15 years 5 months ago #79732 by brianrprice
Replied by brianrprice on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
cguyer wrote:

"shush up and let them work on the plugin instead of wasting time here reading these senseless posts that only deter time away from such projects."

Excuse me, but this is "senselessly" and needlessly provocative. Asking how the project is progressing is hardly "senseless." It is precisely because we have had no *sense* of when the release might be that the posts are made. The forum is *for* updates and discussion on the topic.

And a little courtesy isn't too much to ask, I don't believe.

The team is doing yeoman's work in developing this project. I'm not sure what you intended to contribute with your post, but I'm guessing that keeping abreast of interest in a forthcoming product doesn't in any way slow the development team down. On the contrary, it gives encouragement by demonstrating continued interest. I'd rather use a solid CB product than the other alternatives, which is why I renewed the discussion. I have to know if it's possible, or if I need to look at other alternatives.

Why don't we let the team speak for themselves, please?

15 years 5 months ago #79912 by hjames
Replied by hjames on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
Hey guys, like others we are all curious about CB1.2 Stable, Groupjive and CB Subscription.

Do we have any estimate on dates or order in which each will be complete? I know everyone has personal lives as well.

Thanks,
James

15 years 5 months ago #80172 by MADKing
Replied by MADKing on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
Is x-mas? Do we get this present?

15 years 4 months ago #81022 by MADKing
Replied by MADKing on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
Any news?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon