Subscriptions status and public release

15 years 3 weeks ago #91027 by dado1
Replied by dado1 on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
When will you release it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 weeks ago #91032 by beat
It should be fairly soon now.

We are finishing changing the licensing to a classical model (upfront license - lifetime), as our low-cost pay-as-you-grow alternative got misunderstood, and most seem to prefer a classical owned license. We don't have a problem with that as as someone pointed out, it's upfront. But changing that took some extra time.

Anyway, almost done. Will be released when ready, fairly soon.

Best is to subscribe to the paid subs newsletter . That's where we will announce first the release date.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 3 weeks ago #91040 by jasonpel
Replied by jasonpel on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
I can't believe I started this thread 8 months ago and still no product!! Are you kidding me??? Glad I made a move to AEC when I did. Seems like you guys really have difficulties with delivering your products on time, not to mention several months late... Well, good luck your new product and I hope it is worth the wait for those who have been waiting so long!!

15 years 3 weeks ago #91045 by brianrprice
Replied by brianrprice on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
I've been fortunate enough to be testing this plugin for a couple of months now. While I agree that the delivery has been slow, the myriad concern for stability and polish will prove this module a far cry above AEC, which I also used to use.

The only thing that appears to have been holding is the team's attention to the whole of the CB application base, and I would like to see more resource time dedicated to the subscription module.

That being said, the release should be soon; and it will eclipse AEC. No more goofy hacks to give upgrade nightmares, just a solid product that delivers what it says it does. I have a few things I'd like to see in a .x release, but I think any who could afford to wait for the final release will be happy they did.

Many thanks to Nick and Beat for their continued work on the project.

15 years 2 weeks ago #91281 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
Honestly:
Subscription costs a few dollars and you receive a software product that itself is worth at least 200.000 USD. You come up to this forum and spam it with your crude comments.

Post edited by: Rapunzl, at: 2009/03/10 18:12

15 years 2 weeks ago #91292 by rudemanrb
Replied by rudemanrb on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
[Deleted by Rapunzl for language and offensiveness. Please keep in mind there's a difference between constructive criticism and being offensive and disruptive.]

Post edited by: Rapunzl, at: 2009/03/10 18:16

I wasn't being offensive just defending myself

Post edited by: rudemanrb, at: 2009/03/17 00:57

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn