Exact roadmap for release please...

15 years 6 months ago #72865 by drarvindc
Exact roadmap for release please... was created by drarvindc
Hi can the exact date/month be assured for the CB subscription plugin?

What if i start making the CB site and later configure the subscription plugin?

my project needs only the membership expiration dates and automated emails / userlists based on expiray dates. Payment gateways arent important at the moment.

All the profiles would be generated by us only and we need to keep track of the annual / biannual subscriptions of the 8,000 odd members.

Please guide.

regards

arvind

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #72885 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Exact roadmap for release please...
There are several threads discussing the roadmap in the CB 1.2 General Discussion. Check this thread , especially Beat's last post for the latest response.

:)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 6 months ago #72978 by drarvindc
Replied by drarvindc on topic Re:Exact roadmap for release please...
Yaa, I had been through the forums... No exact dates mentioned.

As they say that CB subscription plugin (beta) is working great on test sites. Can not the CB subscription plugin (beta) be made available for public testing on our own risks.... ready to pay for it.

I do appreciate the efforts and hard work behind this great component. But if possible please provide the beta so that we can also try it at our own risks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn