CAPTCHA errors

15 years 10 months ago #64061 by Terp
CAPTCHA errors was created by Terp
After I figured out that you install the plugin through CB and not the J! installer (Joomla said it couldn't find the XML, though there is one), I installed and got this:

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\CB\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbcaptcha\install.cbcaptcha.php on line 47
/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcaptcha

Failed to be chmod'd to 755 please do so manually!
Installation finished.

Upload showPlugins - Success

Now, however, if the plugin is published, I can't logout, click my profile, nothing...get the 'direct access' error. I am on a local Windows install with my permissions, so not sure what to do with this one...except unpublish it. :)

Post edited by: Terp, at: 2008/06/01 06:22

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #64063 by Terp
Replied by Terp on topic Re:J1.5 Can't Find CAPTCHA XML?
Disregard on this one; didn't know you install plugins through the CB configuration, being a newbie. :)

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\CB\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbcaptcha\install.cbcaptcha.php on line 47

Installation finished.

15 years 10 months ago #64092 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:J1.5 Can't Find CAPTCHA XML?
Terp wrote:

Disregard on this one; didn't know you install plugins through the CB configuration, being a newbie. :)

Installation finished.

Its in the document B)

Also posted elsewhere - CB 1.2 RC Captcha compatible plugin will be released for doc subscribers later today - rest of CB TEAM plugin will follow within the week.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn