Hi Aurora,
Checked: PHP version 5.2.4-2ubuntu5.1
There seems to be something else wrong.
Any more ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #64965 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Name+email disappeared fm field-list
hrmkolpa wrote:

Thanks for this great product! And congratulations on the upgrade.
When installing from scratch on an 1.5 site no problems encountered.
Upgrading a 1.0.15 site resulted in missing name and email fields (and errors in the lists ). Any idea what might have happened?
Rgds, René Kolpa
Rotterdam (NL)

Well, maybe time to share what exact errors you get in the lists ???

Also to do a CB -> tools -> CB database check ?

Any errors comming up there ?

if you turn site debug on, do you see any errors poping up when listing filelds, editing and saving a field in backend ? when editing, saving users or viewing users-lists in frontend ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 10 months ago #64975 by hrmkolpa
Replied by hrmkolpa on topic Re:Name+email disappeared fm field-list
Hi Beat,
wtih the database check I got an error like:
Warning: 22 entries in the core_acl_aro table without corresponding users table rows.
Following entries of core_acl_aro table are missing in users table: user id=67 (aro_id=15), ect.....

I discovered that apparently I have have built this site with mambo, and later migrated to Joomla, since my tables had both mos_ and jos_ prefixes. I assume that the upgrade utility adjusted the table I was not working in.
Anyhow: I decided to drop and rebuild the site completely in 1.5 and am confident that CB 1.2 will give no problem at all.
Thanks for your assistance.
Best regards, René

15 years 10 months ago #65056 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Name+email disappeared fm field-list
ok cool. B)

CB uses the prefix for tables defined in Joomla/Mambo global configuration and ignores other tables in the database. So the mixup was probably the cause, you are right. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn