Name+email disappeared fm field-list

15 years 10 months ago #64431 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Name+email disappeared fm field-list
Would be good to have phpMyAdmin access, or an SQL export of the comprofiler_fields table to check what's wrong (at least for those 2 fields and for username to compare). There should be no confidential info in there, so you can just attach or quote as [ code ] in post reply :)

Check for both email and name fields that the column pluginid is 1 in jos_comprofiler_fields, i'm suspecting that didn't happen.

Maybe that upgrade didn't get through for some reasons. I will make that requirement very strict in next release of database checker.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #64470 by bertm
Replied by bertm on topic Re:Name+email disappeared fm field-list
I wonder if this is the same problem that we are talking about in this post...

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,50/id,64160/#64468

all of these fields are missing:
name
formatted name
first name
middle name
last name
email
user name
online status
last online
thumbnail

I have captured a report of the SQL command script immediately after running the database repair (in the thread linked above) Dont know if there is anything unusual.

Beat- I also have a SQL export of most of the comprofiler tables, before and after the repair function. I can send if you like. To what address?

15 years 10 months ago #64601 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Name+email disappeared fm field-list
bertm wrote:

I wonder if this is the same problem that we are talking about in this post...

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,50/id,64160/#64468

all of these fields are missing:
name
formatted name
first name
middle name
last name
email
user name
online status
last online
thumbnail

I have captured a report of the SQL command script immediately after running the database repair (in the thread linked above) Dont know if there is anything unusual.

Beat- I also have a SQL export of most of the comprofiler tables, before and after the repair function. I can send if you like. To what address?

bertm,

Got your email with the database content, thanks. And it confirmed what i suspected :)

For an unknown reason you have for those fields in mysql table jos_comprofiler_fields:

tabid = 0
and
pluginid = 0

they all need to have:

pluginid = 1

and

a valid tabid, e.g.:

tabid = 11 for contact tab

tabid = 21 for status tab.

For now you will have to go into PhpMyAdmin and fix those values by hand.

We will on our side improve the upgrader to not only check for notnull values, but also for nonzero values.

Now I would be curious to know what made them 0 instead of NULL previous to upgrade.

Anyway, as such states exist we will improve the upgrader.

For now as quick fix (you would have to move the fields into the proper tab you could run following 2 SQL queries to quick-fix:

[code:1]UPDATE jos_comprofiler_fields SET pluginid = 1 WHERE pluginid = 0;
UPDATE jos_comprofiler_fields SET tabid = 21 WHERE tabid = 0;
[/code:1]

Post edited by: beat, at: 2008/06/04 14:20

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 10 months ago #64608 by beat

15 years 10 months ago #64675 by hrmkolpa
Replied by hrmkolpa on topic Re:Name+email disappeared fm field-list
phpMyAdmin results:
UPDATE jos_comprofiler_fields SET pluginid = 1 WHERE pluginid = 0;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

UPDATE jos_comprofiler_fields SET tabid = 21 WHERE tabid = 0;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

Attempt to browse jos_comprofiler_fields:
MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0002 sec)

Table seems to be empty. jos_users only contains 3 users, where CB Tools reports Warning: 24 entries in the core_acl_aro table without corresponding users table rows.
I noticed that this site, which was once build in Mambo, has a mos_users table with 22 users.

Since this is an exceptional case (I presume), I will try to resolve with phpMyAdmin.

Thanks for your efforts.
Rgds, René

15 years 10 months ago #64743 by aurora2
Replied by aurora2 on topic Re:Name+email disappeared fm field-list
Please check if PHP5 is installed. With PHP less Version 5, a lot DB-Problems(e.g. User-Fields) occurs.
With PHP5 everything works fine!!

Post edited by: aurora2, at: 2008/06/05 11:47

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn