Portrait not visible, List fields unavailable

15 years 10 months ago #64160 by bertm
After an expert upgrade on a local server (j1.015, CB1.1) I cannot get user Portrait to display. Avatars show up fine in connections, vistor tab, etc.

Also User Lists are misbehaving. On the front end, no member data shows up, just the pagination buttons. On the back end, the common user fields are not available in the dropdown lists. UserName, Thumbnail, Member Since, etc are no longer available.

If I assign different fields to each column, it displays properly on the front end - but the basic fields are missing.

Any thoughts?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #64188 by nant
After the expert upgrade, did you do a Tools database check?

15 years 10 months ago #64263 by knoxben
I'm having the same problem. After a database check I get the following error message:

Warning: 106 entries in the core_acl_aro table without corresponding users table rows.

Following entries of core_acl_aro table are missing in users table: user id=67 (aro_id=15), ect.....

I am rather unfamiliar with SQL and phpmyadmin, I can find the table, but I don't know how to fix it. Could you point me in the right direction?

thanks,
ben

15 years 10 months ago #64268 by bertm
Yep. Did the database check. Saw the error report. corrected it by pressing the appropriate button. everyting is green. I re-cloned to repeat the process to be sure. Same result. I have attached the error report in a text file. I do not expect that anything exceptional is in it, but here it is anyway.

Attachment _CB12_expert_upgrade_DB_error_report.txt not found

system is WAMPserver2 MySQL 5.0.51a PHP 5.2.5 Apache 2.2.8
Attachments:

15 years 10 months ago #64331 by thoeri
I have the same problem - the portrait is gone.

But for me also the username disappeared and so did all the information in the status box (online/offline, member since, hits etc).

I did an expert upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2 on a Joomla 1.0.12 install and followed the instructions carefully in the read me document. I also did the database check and clicked the button to upgrade the database. Then I checked again and the database was ok.

/regards,
Thoeri

Post edited by: thoeri, at: 2008/06/02 20:48

15 years 10 months ago #64354 by bertm
I think we are seeing the same problem with regard to the other fields (online/offline, member since, hits etc). These are the fields that would show up in the Member List front end, and in the drop down selectors for the Member List backend control page - but they suddenly disappear after the upgrade

Does anyone have this visible on a public dev site so the dev team can look at it?

Post edited by: bertm, at: 2008/06/03 08:47

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn