Portrait not visible, List fields unavailable

15 years 10 months ago #64481 by beat
bertm wrote:

according to Nant's requrest, I did a fresh build with J1015 + CB1.2 on Wamp2. Everything works EXCEPT in the list manager back end I get the following error message:

Following fields are in list but not visible in here for following reason(s):
Field "Username (username)" is not displayed on profile ! If you save list now, they will be removed from the list. If you want to keep them, cancel now and go to Components / CB / Field Manager.

In Column2 "Username" is entered in the TITLE field, but does not show up in the contents for that column.

The others are present (thumbnail, online status, member since, last online) and properly show up on the front end.

I will extract the table you requested next.

Not needed :)

Just click on "profile" red X of username (without saving the userslists) and it will be ok.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #64510 by nater77
Thanks Beat...been looking for that all day. Sometimes it's the simplest things. ;)

1.2 Rocks...keep up the good work!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn