Problems creating a new field

15 years 10 months ago #64405 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Problems creating a new field
If someone with that problem could give me (PM me) access to admin and to phpmyadmin to try to understand that problem that i can't reproduce would be cool. B)

Thanks

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #64420 by dping28
Replied by dping28 on topic Re:Problems creating a new field
Done ;)

-D

CB Testteam member

15 years 10 months ago #64499 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Problems creating a new field
This bug is now confirmed and documented here:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,51/id,64497/#64497

We will now find a way to fix it...

In mean time our recommendation is to upgrade your site to PHP 5 if you can.

Sorry about this 2nd confirmed bug :blush:

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 8 months ago #71125 by mark.johnson
Replied by mark.johnson on topic Re:Problems creating a new field
I searched the forums and used this post thread to find an answer to my error 500 problem when creating a new community builder field.

I use 1and1 (1&1) as my web hoster (thus the problem). Changed the htaccess file to reference using php 5 (as suggested in this thread) and it fixed the problem.

Thanks to all who contributed their time and effort and also cared enough to document the solution.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn