Advanced Profile Control & Subscriptions

15 years 9 months ago #64289 by ghog
In my last CB site I used Advanced Profile Control to create different subscription types, what I am wondering now is will CB subscriptions, when available, cater for the same needs as APC, or is there anything new in CB1.2 which will accomplish the same purpose in relation to creating various user types?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #64295 by KurtSteiner
Replied by KurtSteiner on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control & Subscriptions
ghog wrote:

In my last CB site I used Advanced Profile Control to create different subscription types, what I am wondering now is will CB subscriptions, when available, cater for the same needs as APC, or is there anything new in CB1.2 which will accomplish the same purpose in relation to creating various user types?

Hi,
the upcoming cb paid subscription will not make different user types but, as the name said, give you the possibility to make different plans which the users can subscribe to. The development team is implementing interesting ACL features, which gives you a huge possibilities to define differences between the plans.

sunny regards from Germany

BERND (Kurt Steiner)

15 years 8 months ago #67878 by generator11
Replied by generator11 on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control & Subscriptions
yes please, me too! The APC component seemed so great.............. but it seems that now Mikko is no longer supporting his product for whatever reasons there are no other options to this feature request. Any suggestions?

A journey of one thousand miles begins with a single click of the mouse.....................

15 years 7 months ago #70608 by strick9
Replied by strick9 on topic Re:Advanced Profile Control & Subscriptions
There is a new APC (Advanced Profile Control) at joomladevil.com.

15 years 7 months ago #70612 by beat
strick9 wrote:

There is a new APC (Advanced Profile Control) at joomladevil.com.

strick9 : please contact me by PMS with clarification on who you really are: double registrations are not allowed here, and all your posts are currently flagged for deletion as "spam", "duplicate-fiveplicate posts" and a few other forum rules and possibly other license breaches.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn