New CB Fields not created in #__comprofiler

15 years 10 months ago #64504 by Friik
Ah well, CB is working and that bug doesn't render the system unstable, so no need to apologize (and after all, every bug found means progress, which is kind of the point of free software, isn't it ;)?)^^.

Oh, and just in case anyone doesn't have access to the server configuration: many webspace-providers have PHP4 and PHP5 running at the same time and offer the possibility to switch between the two using a .htaccess-file. The syntax seems to be different depending on your hoster, all-inkl.com e.g. is happy with the line "AddHandler php5-cgi .php" ;).

Post edited by: Friik, at: 2008/06/04 00:43

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #64528 by RichRawlings
Replied by RichRawlings on topic Re:New CB Fields not created in #__comprofiler
I upgraded to php 5.2.5, and now I can add fields.

Thanks for the help!

Rich

15 years 10 months ago #64947 by kevincam
Replied by kevincam on topic Re:New CB Fields not created in #__comprofiler
Just curious if there was something us database savvy people could do to get the field we add to acutally work with PHP4. I see that the row is created in two of the tables so not sure what to add or modify.

Ok, found the answer to my question. Just incase anyone else wants to do this, you just need to add the column to the table jos_comprofiler, there's needs to be a column with the field name that you create I guess PHP4 just doesn't create that column.

Post edited by: kevincam, at: 2008/06/07 07:25

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn