Error 500 ahhhhh

15 years 10 months ago #64511 by baakmedia
Error 500 ahhhhh was created by baakmedia
When i click on any item in "User Management" or "Field Management" i get an error 500. I have deleted every third party plugin...any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #64516 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Error 500 ahhhhh
A few steps to try to solve that one quickly:

1. What do server error logs say ?
2. If you turn site debug to ON in global joomla configuration do you see an error ?
3. Which PHP version do you have ?

4. If it's php 4, try switching to php 5 and please report back :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 10 months ago #64534 by baakmedia
Replied by baakmedia on topic Re:Error 500 ahhhhh
Hey Beat! Thanks for help. I am not very smart in the ways of servers, so i do not know how to check the server error logs. I turned on debug mode and on the frontend i get this error:

500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'hideprivat' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT nophoto_logo, hideprivat FROM jos_gj_options

I am running PHP 5 so that should be no problem. I did pull up the error box in firefox to see if it was reading any thing and all it had where some warnings from the luna css file. If you tell me how to check the server errors logs i will be more than happy to check it, sorry, i wish i was a smart kid and could fix it so that you didn't have to worry about it. Thanks again!

15 years 10 months ago #65212 by baakmedia
Anyone have any ideas to help me!! I need it to work:) Thanks in advance!!

15 years 10 months ago #65216 by dannjonnes
Replied by dannjonnes on topic Re:Error 500 ahhhhh
I had a similar error occurring and it was a matter of uninstalling a couple of the components (uddeIM and eXplorer). The 500 errors stopped and then I was able to reinstall them again.

I don't know why this worked or if it will work with you but it solved my problem.

15 years 10 months ago #65220 by baakmedia
Well, that kind fixes it...i deleted the following first..

MyBlog
JoomComment
CCNewsletter
UddeIm

After doing this i could log into my users tab. Still couldn't get into my fields tab

Afterwards i installed the folling programs and then took them back off

MyBlog
JoomComment
CCNewsletter

After taking them back off i could reciever a 500 again on my users tab. I then uninstalled prayercenter and could view the users tab again..this is just really wierd..something is not right...thanks for that idea though!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 5.335 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn