CBContacts for 1.2RC in J1.5?

15 years 9 months ago #64617 by redrings
CBContacts for 1.2RC in J1.5? was created by redrings
Hello,

I know you guys are busy, but I was wondering if you had a timeline for releasing a CBContacts for 1.2RC in J1.5.

I've been trying to use the old version of CBContacts in legacy mode, but I'm getting strange things happening like if I tell it to show email it does not, or if I tell it to hide vcard sometimes it does and sometimes it does not.

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #64677 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CBContacts for 1.2RC in J1.5?
CB Contacts for CB 1.2 stable native will probably be released after the CB plugins, including CB paid subscriptions plugin.

So we are speaking of at very least 1 month.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 6 months ago #73362 by yvond
Replied by yvond on topic Re:CBContacts for 1.2RC in J1.5?
Hello,

i have a the following problem:

i'm with 1.2: when a try to get in the categories and contact management, it goes to the joomla contact component instead of the cb contact...

Why?

Thank you

15 years 6 months ago #73395 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:CBContacts for 1.2RC in J1.5?
You have to download the plugin and install it for it to show. The 1.2 update for the plugin hasn't been released yet, but it still works with the old one. :)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn