My Mysterious Invisible Users

15 years 10 months ago #64668 by ctcreel
My Mysterious Invisible Users was created by ctcreel
Thanks to beat for providing the two SQL statements to resolve the core fields problem . I'm wondering if the next problem I am dealing with is related. I have a menu item that takes users to a Community Builder user list. Everything seems to work fine except that all of the user names are, I think, displayed in white because I can't see them (just line after line of emptiness). However, when I mouse over what should be a name, my pointer changes to indicate that I can click on something. When I click on the something, it takes me to the appropriate name were it to have been visible!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #64705 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:My Mysterious Invisible Users
I think that's a different issue, already handled here:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,64160/catid,50/limit,6/limitstart,12/

If you try editing the list (then cancel edit, don't save), you should see the warning(s) to be able to fix username "on profile" field setting.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn