Remember me

15 years 10 months ago #64670 by iak
Remember me was created by iak
Not being a doc subscriber but my colleague that I´m building our Intranet with is. We are both newbees at this.

First of all thnxs for the super community builder 1.2

Upgrading to CB 1.2 from 1.1 solved all of our problems except for the remember me function.
Before upgrading we did try every solution that we could find in the forum for CB 1.1 with the problem almost solved.

Logging in is not a problem, creating the cookie works, the user is remembered but some times when you open your browser another persons greeting is shown and you are shown as logged in until you click on a link to another page than the front page.
Some times it looks like you are logged until you click on a link away from the front page.

We run Joomla 1.5.3 with CB 1.2RC, uddeIM 1.1, Phoca Gallery 1.8.2 and Zend optimizer 3.3.0 installed (for Super search before CB1.2) on PHP 5.2.5 (Wamp5)

Hoping someone can help us with this.
/Iak

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #64683 by skorz
Replied by skorz on topic Re:Remember me
iak wrote:

Not being a doc subscriber but my colleague that I´m building our Intranet with is.

how does it goes? thats interesting...

15 years 10 months ago #64755 by iak
Replied by iak on topic Re:Remember me
How does what go?
We are stuck and can't find the solution.
Is there anyone else that haver this problem?
Can someone point us in the correct direction to solve this?

15 years 8 months ago #71388 by Swiftek
Replied by Swiftek on topic Re:Remember me
I'm also having this problem in IE. Also, in Fire Fox, the cookie is not recognized at all and I must login every time a new browser window is opened.

I'm wondering if anyone also has the Fire Fox problem and if that is also taken care of in 1.2?

Got Tech?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds