eMail Form - Public

15 years 10 months ago #64806 by hparsons
eMail Form - Public was created by hparsons
I would really like for non-registered users to be able to use the email form. Is this possible? Is there an plug-in or extension that will allow this?

I saw this asked in a few other places, but couldn't find an answer. I've subscribed to get the full documentation, and can't find it in there either (granted, it may be there, and I just missed it. Too many new terms for me all at once.) This is an important one for what we're trying to do on our site.

Herb Parsons

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #64835 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:eMail Form - Public
Nope it's not in CB 1.2 RC. You would need to edit php code to allow that.

We added that frequent wish for this parameter to the list of things to consider if time permits ;)

No promises in here...bugs fixing and releasing updated existing core team CB plugins has priority.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 10 months ago #64851 by hparsons
Replied by hparsons on topic Re:eMail Form - Public
Can you give me a clue as to which PHP file I needo edit?

Herb Parsons

15 years 10 months ago #64925 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:eMail Form - Public
If you want to suggest a clean implementation of that switch it would certainly help :)

files to edit:
- comprofiler.php for front-end
- admin.comprofiler.php and admin.comprofiler.html.php

Idea would be to add one additional choice to the email display-type in the global CB configuration: "email form, also accessible by not-logged in guests".

If you have a tested clean implementation in next days, please PM me ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn