I Signed Up but not showing as subscriber

15 years 10 months ago #64892 by amyjewell
I tried sending emails about this but I am not sure if they get read....

I signed up for the subscription here, my bank account shows as paid, but this site still shows me as not having paid yet. How do I get that changed so that I can download the new CB1.2?

I want to try CB1.2!!!

For any admin, please help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #64907 by dping28
Replied by dping28 on topic Re:I Signed Up but not showing as subscriber
I would try logging into your paypal account and see what the status of the order is. certain payment types can take their system a few days to clear even though they have already taken your money.

-D

CB Testteam member

15 years 10 months ago #64920 by beat
amyjewell wrote:

I tried sending emails about this but I am not sure if they get read....

I signed up for the subscription here, my bank account shows as paid, but this site still shows me as not having paid yet. How do I get that changed so that I can download the new CB1.2?

I want to try CB1.2!!!

For any admin, please help.

Maybe check your spambox, I replied to your email today 2pm GMT ;)

dping28 is right, bank transfers take around 1 day from paypal to bank, and then 1-2 days from bank to paypal. As written on joomlapolis and in paypal, credit-card payments and payments from paypal-account-balance are instant, while e-checks and bank-transfers take 3-4 days to clear. So it shouldn't be very long that your transfer clears :)

It's fully automated: the minute the bank transfer reaches paypal, paypal will send an "IPN" machine-to-machine notification, and in same second, your account will be automatically upgraded and you will receive a thank-you email with instructions to check the downloads section :)

Sorry that you missed that text that bank-transfers take 3-4 days. :(

Thanks for your support. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 10 months ago #64976 by amyjewell
Replied by amyjewell on topic Re:I Signed Up but not showing as subscriber
Thanks to both of you. I checked PayPal and it has not cleared yet. Note for all who buy into subscription mode - PAY BY CREDIT CARD, NOT BY BANK!!

You guys do a great job!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn