cb 1.2 free?

15 years 10 months ago #65205 by grankio
cb 1.2 free? was created by grankio
Hello guys,

sorry for my english in first...

I have a question, I know, it's a stupid question, but I don't understand if the new CB 1.2 it's free open source or I have to pay it...And when it will be ready?

Thanks again, so mutch, and sorry sorry for my questions and my english!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #65208 by RichRawlings
Replied by RichRawlings on topic Re:cb 1.2 free?
I'm not sure when CB 1.2 will be released to the public. I do know there is issues with php4 that CB Team is working on and some other bugs.

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,showcat/catid,51/

I'm sure it won't be released until fixed.

When I first installed CB 1.2 RC I was using php4 and had a few problems. After upgrading to php5 and installing on a fresh Joomla 1.5.3 I have not found any problems with CB 1.2 RC

So if you are running php4 I would upgrade to php5 if you can.

One Love,
Rich

15 years 10 months ago #65210 by dping28
Replied by dping28 on topic Re:cb 1.2 free?
Yes CB is free. However CB 1.2 has not been released yet to the general public as it is still in testing. Its at RC (Release Canidate) 1. As a perk for being a Documentation subscriber those people get early access to this RC version.

If you are new to CB the Documentation Subscription may be something to consider as it will help you get a jump on all the features that CB has, and at the same time gives you early access to this great new version (while supporting this great development team!). However you could just wait and when CB hits stable it will be available for all.

-D

CB Testteam member

15 years 10 months ago #65211 by grankio
Replied by grankio on topic Re:cb 1.2 free?
Thank you so much to everyone!
I will wait...;)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds