Missing "firstname and lastname"

15 years 9 months ago #66752 by tofari
Missing "firstname and lastname" was created by tofari
After upgrading to CB 1.2RC I am not able to find firstname and lastname in the CB field list. Is there any whi know how I can fix this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #66769 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Missing
tofari wrote:

After upgrading to CB 1.2RC I am not able to find firstname and lastname in the CB field list. Is there any whi know how I can fix this?

Did you run CB Tools -> database check?

15 years 9 months ago #66774 by tofari
Replied by tofari on topic Re:Missing
Yes I did try to run the DB database check and I got the following report:
Warning: 2 entries in the users table without corresponding core_acl_aro table rows.

user id: 187, 195 are missing in core_acl_aro table

This one can be fixed in SQL using a tool like phpMyAdmin.

Warning: 18 entries in the core_acl_aro table without corresponding users table rows.

Following entries of core_acl_aro table are missing in users table: user id=64 (aro_id=12), user id=65 (aro_id=13), user id=66 (aro_id=14), user id=67 (aro_id=15), user id=68 (aro_id=16), user id=71 (aro_id=19), user id=91 (aro_id=39), user id=122 (aro_id=70), user id=157 (aro_id=105), user id=170 (aro_id=118), user id=182 (aro_id=130), user id=185 (aro_id=133), user id=190 (aro_id=137), user id=198 (aro_id=144), user id=219 (aro_id=165), user id=220 (aro_id=166), user id=221 (aro_id=167), user id=227 (aro_id=173).

This one can be fixed in SQL using a tool like phpMyAdmin.

I could not find any message related to my missing fields in this list.

How could closer to find a solution to the problem

Best regards
Arild

15 years 9 months ago #66779 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Missing
Did you take the step to edit CB configuration, check that the name format is like you want it, and save the configuration ?

This will publish/unpublish the corresponding core name fields.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 9 months ago #66784 by tofari
Replied by tofari on topic Re:Missing
Yes I have played around with the CB configuration (genral tab, name style and name format). I thought that all fields should be available in the CB field manager. As I can se firstname, lastname and e-mail is not available or missing. But whem I am using the CB user manager both name and e-mail is available.

When I am using my old registration form this is refering to firstname and lastname and since these where required fields I am not able to use my existing form.

Is it possible to hire paied help to assist me in getting my CB installation fixed?

Best regards
Arild

15 years 9 months ago #66826 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Missing
What is your PHP version ?

if it's > PHP 5.0 then please PM me your server details with super-admin access, and if possible phpmyadmin access, so i can quick-check.

Thanks.

Sorry no time for contract work these days, but you can of course pay if satisfied :D

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn