Core PMS and MyPMS Pro plug in

15 years 8 months ago #71595 by okka
Core PMS and MyPMS Pro plug in was created by okka
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong here? I have installed CB 1.2 RC2 as a subscriber and have installed Uddeim 1.2 as the PMS component. I am working through the support document to integrate this component. However, when I have to publish and parameterize the core CB PMSMyPMS and Pro plugin, I don't have these plug ins listed. I have just a straight Private Messaging System plug in. Does anyone know why I would not have the core CB PMs My PMS and Pro Plug ins? I am under the impression that they were supposed to come with the installation of CB 1.2 RC2. Do I need to download these plug ins to get Uddeim to work or don't I need to worry as simply by publishing the Uddeim plug in this will be the default?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #71598 by okka
Replied by okka on topic Re:Core PMS and MyPMS Pro plug in
I've just realised that the Private Messaging Component lives in the pms.mypmspro directory so as the options appear the same, I will assume that I have configured the core plug in. If someone recognises that I am wrong, please let me know.

15 years 8 months ago #71626 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Core PMS and MyPMS Pro plug in
Yes, good catch, it's the same. :)

We renamed it in CB 1.2 RC 2. ;)

The PMS integration doc will need to follow the renaming :whistle:

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn