Complexe password

12 years 11 months ago #67741 by frdt
Complexe password was created by frdt
Hi
are there a possibility to permit (or force) complexe password to be used (password with some caracters other than aphanumeric and numerc

fr

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #67988 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Complexe password
You would have to write a small plugin for that, or to modify an existing one, like "Protect Fields".

Password strength checks are on our wishlist on quite high priority for a next CB version.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 11 months ago #68002 by rofar
Replied by rofar on topic Re:Complexe password
Beat, along the same lines, is it possible to limit types of user IDs?

For instance, maybe I don't want people using IDs that are all numbers, like "4444444" as their user ID. Maybe I want people to use more friendly looking IDs. Can I not allow such IDs?

Using Joomla 1.5.9, CB 1.2 RC4 on a Linux server, with PHP 5.2.6, MySQL5 5.0.27 and eAccelerator 0.9.5.3. (No backend access for support.)

12 years 4 months ago #86332 by jackbremer
Replied by jackbremer on topic Re:Complexe password
I don't seem to be able to register with any username or password that starts with a number - very strange requirement IMHO - any ideas on where to change these requirements?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn