Login problem with 1.5.4

15 years 8 months ago #67995 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Login problem with 1.5.4
ruigato wrote:

fmgoodwin wrote:

(T. Scheisskopf, the World News Trust webmaster kinda guy here, posting on Tad's account, because that one has the subscription.)

I just setup CB on a brand spanking new 1.5.4 site we want to ultimately migrate to. Problem is, we cannot login from the front with the cblogin module. Here is the error:

/component/comprofiler/login was not found on this server.'

I have checked the databases. Any suggestions, Gentlemen? Is this a problem with the new 1.5.4?

Post edited by: fmgoodwin, at: 2008/07/08 22:20

I got this error on your site on rigistration:

[code:1]Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of array_unshift(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in /home/.astra/temporary1/worldnewstrust.com/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.session.php on line 41[/code:1]

This error tells me you are running CB RC 1 and not CB RC 2...

Also you need to make sure that you have CB modules 1.2 RC 2 running with CB 1.2 RC 2, specially on joomla 1.5.3/4 !!!

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #68008 by blong5150
Replied by blong5150 on topic Re:Login problem with 1.5.4
Exact same issue here:

1.5.4 new install
CB RC 2 new install

http://sitename/component/comprofiler/* not found

Simple observation... none of my Joomla installs have a /component directory. They do however, have a /components directory. Where is this path coming from?

Post edited by: blong5150, at: 2008/07/11 04:53

15 years 8 months ago #68046 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Login problem with 1.5.4
blong5150 wrote:

Exact same issue here:

1.5.4 new install
CB RC 2 new install

http://sitename/component/comprofiler/* not found

Simple observation... none of my Joomla installs have a /component directory. They do however, have a /components directory. Where is this path coming from?

Post edited by: blong5150, at: 2008/07/11 04:53

Check in joomla configuration.php file for joomla 1.5 ONLY that live_site is empty '' and does not contain '/home' ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 2 months ago #84608 by timbo23
Replied by timbo23 on topic Re:Login problem with 1.5.4
fmgoodwin wrote:

(T. Scheisskopf, the World News Trust webmaster kinda guy here, posting on Tad's account, because that one has the subscription.)

I just setup CB on a brand spanking new 1.5.4 site we want to ultimately migrate to. Problem is, we cannot login from the front with the cblogin module. Here is the error:

/component/comprofiler/login was not found on this server.'

I have checked the databases. Any suggestions, Gentlemen? Is this a problem with the new 1.5.4?

Post edited by: fmgoodwin, at: 2008/07/08 22:20

Did any one find a solution to this? I am having the same problem.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn