Template

13 years 2 months ago #150703 by Bcoleman
Template was created by Bcoleman
I really like the layout of the Top Section of the new site. Anyway you can release the modules for the Login Section, Search w/ Facebook/Twitter/RSS?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #150987 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Template

Bcoleman wrote: I really like the layout of the Top Section of the new site. Anyway you can release the modules for the Login Section, Search w/ Facebook/Twitter/RSS?

We are preparing a frontpage article with the designer - you can contact him for professional work if needed.

The login module is the CB Login module in horizontal layout with CSS support from Joomla template.

13 years 2 months ago #151032 by Bcoleman
Replied by Bcoleman on topic Re: Template
Can you give me his contact info (email) so I may get a hold of him/her? Do they do custom coding also?

Thanks,
Brian

13 years 2 months ago #151035 by Bcoleman
Replied by Bcoleman on topic Re: Template
Also any chance I could get instruction on how to modify the CSS to make the login and "My Profile" "Log Out" formatted this way?

:-)

Thanks!

13 years 2 months ago #151047 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Template

Bcoleman wrote: Can you give me his contact info (email) so I may get a hold of him/her? Do they do custom coding also?

Thanks,
Brian

Just look at our footer below..

13 years 2 months ago #152364 by Robert_ITMan
Replied by Robert_ITMan on topic Re: Template
Nant & CB Team,

We are working on a joomla template and have a simple need for updating the look for the login, much as you have done, and need your help / guidance on how we should do this.

Please eloborate on how we edit "CSS Support from Joomla Template" or point us in the right direction. As far as I can tell we need some help from you as your mod_cblogin does not contain a tmpl folder or default.php file - does this mean we need to hack your mod?

I've been looking for answers for hours and while I see many many people asking, I can't seem to find the obvious answer. There is a proper way to change how the mod_cblogin looks as per joomla document: docs.joomla.org/How_to_override_the_output_from_the_Joomla!_core

and your own new website template proves it (nice job - it looks awesome!).

Your manuals are vague and offer no help with this:

(1) From full CB Manual (as paid subscriber):

Parameter Name: Module Class Suffix
This parameter is configured by filling in a desired suffix for your css class. This allows individual module styling (your template designer should know what to do with this).

(2) From CB Install Manual:

CSS Note: The mod_cblogin module supports the login class for the styling of the login module URL links. Specifically a.mod_login:link, a.mod_login:visited and a.mod_login:hover included in your active template’s .css file will be applicable in the links of this module (Forgotten password, create on, logout).

Thanks!
CB and CBSubs Rock!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds