CB Connect 1.0.7 Released!

12 years 9 months ago #169635 by beat
CB Connect 1.0.7 Released! was created by beat
This thread discusses CB Connect 1.0.7 Released! .

Many thanks Kyle for this cool update.

CB Connect is a truly amazing CB plugin, allowing to interconnect your CB site with all major social sites, and bring into your site views from the other social sites.

This keeps user on your site, being able to use the widgets from the other site without leaving yours.

A few words about the new Facebook Invite feature (which is a CB field that you can place in users' profiles or using the CB Content Module, anywhere on your site !

That feature allows social marketing at its easiest: Your members can easily invite their friends to your site with a few clicks!

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #169649 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Connect 1.0.7 Released!
Totally agree with Beat, that CB Connect is awesome!

There is so much packed into this plugin that its just amazing!

Make sure you visit our updated CB Connect pages here:
www.joomlapolis.com/cb-connect

12 years 9 months ago #169716 by fredlintaz
Replied by fredlintaz on topic Re: CB Connect 1.0.7 Released!
Can this also allow members of one CB site to login to another CB site? If not, how can I enable members of one CB site to login to another CB site without registering again?

12 years 9 months ago #169717 by fredlintaz
Replied by fredlintaz on topic Re: CB Connect 1.0.7 Released!
I have two CB sites I am working on, but I want people registered on one site to be able to get to the other site without registering again: how can I accomplish this?

Essentially, how can I enable members of one CB site to login to another CB site without registering again?

12 years 9 months ago #169847 by DrGustafson
Replied by DrGustafson on topic Re: CB Connect 1.0.7 Released!
Hi!
This sounds so great I'm thinking of upgrading to Professional Membership just to get it.
The problem is, I am very new to CB and Joomla and I need to know if this is a release that works, or an incubator release just for developers. If it will work out of the box I will upgrade and get it right now.
Can anyone tell me?

Thanks!
Bill

PHP 5.2.16
CB 1.4 fresh install
Joomla! 1.6.5 Stable fresh install

12 years 9 months ago #169854 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Connect 1.0.7 Released!

DrGustafson wrote: Hi!
This sounds so great I'm thinking of upgrading to Professional Membership just to get it.
The problem is, I am very new to CB and Joomla and I need to know if this is a release that works, or an incubator release just for developers. If it will work out of the box I will upgrade and get it right now.
Can anyone tell me?

Thanks!
Bill

PHP 5.2.16
CB 1.4 fresh install
Joomla! 1.6.5 Stable fresh install

Everything released in incubator is stable and works on latest CB version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrGustafson

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn