CB 1.7 RC released to Professional Members

12 years 8 months ago #170208 by nant

jansuhr wrote: Will the Incubator plugins work with CB 1.7?

Jan

Yes, all CB Team releases will work with all Joomla versions using CB 1.7RC.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #170219 by Nuzzina
And when CB 1.7 for free users?

12 years 8 months ago #170240 by netassopro
Replied by netassopro on topic Re: CB 1.7 RC released to Professional Members
Hi,

I tried this new version this morning but after updated by website, i realize that the user didn't receive the email confirmation after register. The parameter is well set (because that worked before with cb1.4). For information i have CB Subs 1.21 installed too. An idea ?

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #170287 by netassopro
I look a little and i think that my error come from this line :
$results = $_PLUGINS->trigger( 'onBeforeUserActive', array( &$user, $ui, $cause, $mailToAdmins, $mailToUser ));
at the line 804 in comprofiler.class.php
Because this line return an empty array, and i see after cause of that my message to confirm the user is deleted...
I hope that can help you (and me after ;))

I copy my problem in professional support, because it's very urgent for me

12 years 8 months ago #170321 by krileon
Those having issues please post directly to the professional forums so I can matter track the issues. Greatly appreciated. Please also understand this is an RC release, you're not likely to get instant fixes and I don't recommend pushing to a production site where you've users depending on existing stability.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #170382 by netassopro
Hi,
I understand, the reason that i moved after my post. Sorry.
You talk to have a production site, but it's possible to do it with the same licence of CB Subs ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.420 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn