CB GroupJive 2.4 RC Released!

12 years 7 months ago #174068 by nant
CB GroupJive 2.4 RC Released! was created by nant
This thread discusses the CB GroupJive 2.4 RC Released! article.

Full changelog and Kyle's release comments will follow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: huyky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #174079 by softforge
Replied by softforge on topic Re: CB GroupJive 2.4 RC Released!
Fantastic, many thanks! :)

If you like our plugins, please consider writing a review on the Joomla Extension Directory or the Community Builder Directory ...

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #174087 by softforge
On trying to install plug_cbgroupjive_24rc.zip, I get the following error:

/httpdocs/tmp/install_4e54dde72d220/templates/default_gray/images/icon-16-back does not exist!

After looking at cbgroupjive.xml I notices that .png was missing from the following lines:

78 / 97
128 / 155
161 / 178
184 / 201
207 / 224
230 / 247
276 / 293
299 / 316

Add .png to those lines and re-zipping fixed the issue. Attached is the working XML file I used to install (rename to .xml).

I can now carry on testing... :)

If you like our plugins, please consider writing a review on the Joomla Extension Directory or the Community Builder Directory ...
Attachments:

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #174092 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB GroupJive 2.4 RC Released!
Yes, was a goof on my part. Thank you for the feedback! Have fixed for a re-release of GJ 2.4rc as it's a install stopping bug. Few fixes also made to auto integration. Please re-download and re-install. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #174097 by softforge
Thanks very much, it all works great now! :cheer:

12 years 7 months ago #174100 by softforge
Just to let you know the auto plugin now works exactly as expected, thanks!

My only suggestion would be to make the group and category check case insensitive because I got some guys in the office to sign up and typically one entered their data in lowercase, one in UPPERCASE and one in Camel Case so we ended up with london, London and LONDON.

Thanks again!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn