CB GroupJive 2.4 RC Released!

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #174637 by Madan
Replied by Madan on topic Re: CB GroupJive 2.4 RC Released!
Hey there Kyle!

As for the problem with the integration for Kunena; I've done just as you describe both with old GJ-releases as well as 2.4. An old problem that persists.

I've deleted the backup in witch I instlled GJ 2.4, thus I can't help you right now with a google-maps/error-log. If it will be of help I'll reinstall - just tell me.

The pop-up calendar you're reffering to didn't show up when i tested. Event-plug just gave me the possibility to add a date manually in a text-box. It did, however, format the date after saving. Any thoughts? Do I have to disable pop-up blocking in my webbrowser?

As always; thanks for all your help Kyle!

/Daniel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #174943 by Guardian1
Replied by Guardian1 on topic Re: CB GroupJive 2.4 RC Released!
yeah I wish I had'nt installed this now lol, I was umming and arring and then I saw it was ready for live site usage and thought Id give it a go,

I installed all but events and files which I don;t use on our site and created a menu item and it all looks fine from the backend , but

When I go to the menu item (our groups page)the page doen't load and when it eventually does its a blank screen, the same goes when I try to login to my profile page,(login to the site) which means that no one would be able to login basically :huh:

I get a blank page on tools as well

So Ive had to disable the groupjive plugin and all associated plugins to do with groupjive, other wise my site does,nt work

I wish Id waited til the final release

Im using 1.5 joomla with cb 1.7

Ive got it enabled now being the next day and it the frontend groupjive dispkays when Im logged out and I can see the pages and groups ,but not when logged in just ahwite screen, Ive sorted the profiles pages by disabling the group tab on cb

Another problem that has emerged is that group forums that were invisible to guests and were only visible once registered are now visible to guests on kenuna

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn