CB Connect 1.0.8 Released!

12 years 6 months ago #175682 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Connect 1.0.8 Released!

zevstub wrote: What release of CB will work with this in Joomla 1.0.15?
Thanks.

CB 1.7 works on all Joomla versions.

CB Connect 1.0.8 needs CB 1.7.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #175726 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Re: CB Connect 1.0.8 Released!
Hi all,

nant wrote: This thread discusses the CB Connect 1.0.8 Released! article.

Congrats Kyle - awesome work here!

Thx Kyle for your work ! I saw in the dev page of Linkedin that I need an https mode to link the logo of my application, but is it also true for cb_connect ? I say that because when I take a look on the tools of cb_connect I can read : :: LinkedIn :: SSL not enabled. Please check you are browsing as HTTPS.
Thx for your answer and once again thanx a lot for all the good works made by the Joomlapolis team !

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #175768 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Connect 1.0.8 Released!
HTTPS is required for LinkedIn. The Tools check is a check against your current browsing scheme. So if you're browsing backend in HTTP then you'll get that error in tools checking. If you're confident HTTPS is working on frontend you can ignore it or browse to backend with HTTPS and re-run tools for it to re-check.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #178955 by zumbador
Replied by zumbador on topic Re: CB Connect 1.0.8 Released!
Hello, I am getting the " LinkedIn :: SSL not enabled. Please check you are browsing as HTTPS." error also. I have ssl enabled for the entire site. and can browse and admin the site with https. Any ideas?

Joomla 1.7.1
CB 1.7
CB connect 1.1.0

Bright Ibeawuchi

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn