New Developer Membership

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #179617 by nant
New Developer Membership was created by nant
This thread discusses the Developers membership subscription which is currently under consideration.

The main benefits are shown on the Membership plan comparison page here:

www.joomlapolis.com/memberships

Developers can participate in this discussion and share their thoughts, wish list and recommendations regarding this new membership level and the benefits they would like to see here.

So, if you are a Developer or Integrator please express your interest and thoughts here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: flatcoated

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #180086 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic Re: New Developer Membership
would love to add my 2 cents about recommendations and usability. I use CB and CBsubs in all of my sites for my company, Society Sites.

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

12 years 6 months ago #180115 by mwweb
Replied by mwweb on topic Re: New Developer Membership
When might this be available?

12 years 6 months ago #180124 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: New Developer Membership

mwweb wrote: When might this be available?

This program is for developers/integrators that rely on CB, CBSubs and other Joomlapolis products in their own day-to-day offerings.

Feedback is requested from this community group to understand what services they feel should be included in such a membership plan.

Availability depends upon services that will be offered which depends upon feedback given in this thread.

12 years 6 months ago #180126 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic Re: New Developer Membership
I would have to think that this would be a mutually beneficial relationship. Developers would assist the CB team with ideas and suggestions from our own real-world experiences. In exchange, the developers might have access to beta releases or a developer–only forum.

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

12 years 6 months ago #180133 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: New Developer Membership

ThePiston wrote: I would have to think that this would be a mutually beneficial relationship. Developers would assist the CB team with ideas and suggestions from our own real-world experiences. In exchange, the developers might have access to beta releases or a developer–only forum.

Of course.
Developer plan members would be considered as VIP customers that would definitely influence further development and features of our products.

Please see initial set of benefits here:
www.joomlapolis.com/memberships

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn