Joomla 2.5 and life-cycle guide

12 years 3 months ago #189034 by nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #189036 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: Joomla 2.5 and life-cycle guide
I upgraded from 1.7.3 to 2.5. After I've seen your suggestion to wait. Until now I didn't find any problems. But shure will hope cb1.8 will soon be ready! Which problems could be?
The following user(s) said Thank You: citydan

12 years 2 months ago #189592 by gvaneijk
Replied by gvaneijk on topic Re: Joomla 2.5 and life-cycle guide
We are planning to use CB in a new project and we would like to start fresh with the latest update (joomla2.5 and cb1.8)

From what I can see you are quite fast on your updates to new joomla versions, but I'd still like to know if there is an estimated time of completion on cb1.8.

In the article it says "very soon" does very soon mean it the next few weeks or a couple of months?

With this information we can start planning.

Thanks in advance.

12 years 2 months ago #189596 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Joomla 2.5 and life-cycle guide

gvaneijk wrote: We are planning to use CB in a new project and we would like to start fresh with the latest update (joomla2.5 and cb1.8)

From what I can see you are quite fast on your updates to new joomla versions, but I'd still like to know if there is an estimated time of completion on cb1.8.

In the article it says "very soon" does very soon mean it the next few weeks or a couple of months?

With this information we can start planning.

Thanks in advance.

Joomla 2.5.1 should be release tomorrow (Tuesday) as many third-party extensions have been bitten by a Joomla 2.5 regression.

CB 1.8 RC should be released in next couple of days (will be available to Professional/Developer members).

CB 1.8 stable (to be released to all members) will be released once CB 1.8 RC feedback is given and identified issues resolved (no date can be given for this, but should be weeks not months).
The following user(s) said Thank You: gvaneijk

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn