We have moved and found a sponsor!

17 years 6 months ago #20100 by beat
This thread discusses the Content article: We have moved and found a sponsor!

I would like to give a personal very special thanks to KreativMedia's team, which has been very effective to provide us with a dedicated host, and helped us optimize it to our strong security, availability and performance requests.

Wish you would all see the very nice host and website administration interface we have in the backend... B)

Checkout their offerings, we have been looking for long time for affordable professional hosting for multiple Joomla websites and have since been very happy with KreativMedia. Promise you, I'm not paid a single cent to tell you that :D

If you decide to try them out, don't forget to ask for the Joomla-optimized hosting settings, and to tell them you discovered them through Joomlapolis ;)

Looking forward for a successful sponsorship with KreativMedia, and in name of all Joomlapolitans, thank you ! :)

Please feel free to give your opinion and discuss this announcement in this thread and to hit reply

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 6 months ago #20184 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:We have moved and found a sponsor!
I would also like to join Beat in thanking KreativMedia - our sponsor - for the excellent service they have setup for us (I to am privileged with panel access). The setup Beat and KreativMedia have put together truely optimizes and fortifies (security-wise) the Joomlapolis site.

I hope this relationship will continue and I am already seriously considering moving over my personal sites!

17 years 6 months ago #20186 by SIGHUP
Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:We have moved and found a sponsor!
If I didn't have a great host as I do, I would definitely be moving over.

I can "feel" the smoothness already!! :laugh:

17 years 6 months ago #20278 by thomas_ttech
Replied by thomas_ttech on topic Re:We have moved and found a sponsor!
Has anyone asked if they are working (or have) an english translation?

Seems nice, but Greek and English are as far as my multilanguage capabilities go :blush:

17 years 6 months ago #20300 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:We have moved and found a sponsor!
thomas_ttech wrote:

Has anyone asked if they are working (or have) an english translation?

Seems nice, but Greek and English are as far as my multilanguage capabilities go :blush:

I will forward them your post and this reply.

In the mean time, you can contact them by phone or email at this address:

www.kreativmedia.ch/index.php?id=kontakt

They speak English, German and French.

The technical stuff is pretty much English terms, so should be self-explanatory.

Maybe CHF needs indeed translation :D
CHF means Swiss Francs, and today's rates are:
1 EUR = 1.58 CHF
1 USD = 1.23 CHF

So e.g. today, their entry-offer (shared "webhosting Light") price for 3 domains of total 1 GB max storage with (reasonably ;) ) unlimitted bandwidth, MySQL databases, mailboxes and subdomainsis is:
5.90 CHF/month is 3.74 EUR/month or 4.80 USD/month for 12 months contracts (with 30-days money-back warranty).

Also their backend user interface includes plesk and webmail, and is multilingual and includes English as well.

Their datacenters are located in Switzerland at key Internet exchange points. I'm monitoring my websites hosted there, and didn't notice a single downtime or heavy server overload during last 6 months. :)

Only (security-driven) downside is that on shared hosts there is no ssh console access, which is quite usual.

Note: i'm not affiliated in any way with KreativMedia, just a happy customer, and appreciate also very much their hosting of Joomlapolis.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 6 months ago #20794 by av05
Replied by av05 on topic Re:We have moved and found a sponsor!
hi guys,

my joomla sites are really slow- i mean, really slow.
they are on a dedicated box with (what i think is) enough memory.
i see that as joomlapolis.com moved to a new server- the sites speeded up. looks much better!
i wanted to ask nick- can you share the specifications of your new server- maybe i can try to replicate what you did
( i mean, cpu, memory, what else is running on that server, etc).

thanks!!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn