Quality is like sex

11 years 10 months ago #203181 by nant
The following user(s) said Thank You: lavsteph, erilam

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #203192 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Re: Quality is like sex
I'm totally agree with your post and I can say that after several years using CB and Cbsubs that I'm a sex addict with the Joomlapolis team ! :)

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

11 years 10 months ago #203243 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Quality is like sex

erilam wrote: I'm totally agree with your post and I can say that after several years using CB and Cbsubs that I'm a sex addict with the Joomlapolis team ! :)

lol - thank you!

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #203265 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic Re: Quality is like sex
I use CB for years now and I appreciate the quality of the software a lot.

The stability and reliability makes the component itself superior to any other networking solution out there in the J! sphere. So it makes it possible to use this on productivity enviroments - not only on hobbiest sites.

I believe when you guys keep on working with such a passion and attitude CB can become a reason for companies to use Joomla in the first place before other CMS solutions only because it runs CB.

It can not be said enough. CB is a huge (free!) contribution to the community and allows many people to realize their ideas without (or marginal) costs and risk.

Enough said but THANK YOU!

11 years 9 months ago #203300 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Quality is like sex

socialfan wrote: I use CB for years now and I appreciate the quality of the software a lot.

The stability and reliability makes the component itself superior to any other networking solution out there in the J! sphere. So it makes it possible to use this on productivity enviroments - not only on hobbiest sites.

I believe when you guys keep on working with such a passion and attitude CB can become a reason for companies to use Joomla in the first place before other CMS solutions only because it runs CB.

It can not be said enough. CB is a huge (free!) contribution to the community and allows many people to realize their ideas without (or marginal) costs and risk.

Enough said but THANK YOU!

You are welcome!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn