Community Builder 2.0 b2 released!

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #239512 by nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #239558 by sirweb
Replied by sirweb on topic Community Builder 2.0 b2 released!
Great work! ;)

Have you done any improvements to the Moderation/ACL part?

10 years 2 months ago #239562 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0 b2 released!

Can you be more specific? What kind of improvements are you wanting to see? We have yet to redo the backend, but it's planned for Beta 3.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #239592 by AlexSmirnov
Replied by AlexSmirnov on topic Community Builder 2.0 b2 released!
(Please move my post elsewhere if it is in a wrong section!)

Joomla 2.5.17/CB 2.0 b2:

While trying to create a blog (as a Super Administrator) from the Joomla backend -> CB control panel -> Plugin Management -> [Blogs] -> New I am facing white page with the following error (Joomla Error Reporting = "System Default"):

Fatal error: Call to undefined method CBframework::backendPluginUrl() in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span><foo>/public_html/cb20b2/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbblogs/admin.cbblogs.php on line 263

Despite this error, after browsing back to Plugin Management -> [Blogs] I can nontheless see the newly created blog has been created indeed.

While trying to delete a blog (as a Super Administrator) from the Joomla backend -> from the CB control panel -> Plugin Management -> [Blogs] -> Delete I am facing white page with the following error: (Joomla Error Reporting = "System Default"):

Fatal error: Call to undefined method CBframework::backendPluginUrl() in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span><foo>/public_html/cb20b2/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbblogs/admin.cbblogs.php on line 360

Despite this error, after browsing back to Plugin Management -> [Blogs] I can nontheless see the blog I was deleting gone indeed.

Creating, editing and deleting CB blogs from the front end works without throwing any error messages.

AkeebaBackup.RU - безопасность Вашего Community Builder
Не тратьте свое и мое время впустую, - личные сообщения, отправленные без моего приглашения, удаляются без чтения.

10 years 2 months ago #239596 by Roland
Replied by Roland on topic Community Builder 2.0 b2 released!
Hello,

looks great!

But will CB2.0 use Bootstrap 2 or 3?
And will CB always load the complete Bootstrap library, also if just the login-module on a site), because Bootstrap is loading also huge unnecessary stuff.

Greetings, Roland

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

10 years 2 months ago #239600 by sirweb
Replied by sirweb on topic Community Builder 2.0 b2 released!

krileon wrote:

Can you be more specific? What kind of improvements are you wanting to see? We have yet to redo the backend, but it's planned for Beta 3.

Hi Kyle,

See our discussion here:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/173102-adminsub-admin-question#218138

Please let me know if I need to explain better. :)

//Sune

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn