Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !

9 years 9 months ago #246755 by beat

martinmg wrote:

Ok, that's a PHP 5.3-related issue. Easy fix for that one is to replace the keyword "static::" by "Pluralization::" on that line. Is fixed for next release.

Thank's. It works :-)

Great, thanks for confirming!

I'm still scratching my head on how you ended up getting the other temporary issue about class Archive_Tar not loading. My only explanation so far is that you had a server timeout during the first installation, which also resulted that the plugins.tgz file didn't get uncompressed and plugins installed. I couldn't reproduce it locally so far.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago #246758 by martinmg

I'm still scratching my head on how you ended up getting the other temporary issue about class Archive_Tar not loading. My only explanation so far is that you had a server timeout during the first installation, which also resulted that the plugins.tgz file didn't get uncompressed and plugins installed. I couldn't reproduce it locally so far.

I don't know either :-)...but when I tried to continue the installation earlier (by clicking the link in the message below) it didn't work either. I had to install once again by uploading the package. I just tried to reproduce the issue by removing CB and install again, but this time it worked like a charm...

Warning: file /../../public_html/test/j30/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/pluginsfiles.tgz still exists. This is probably due to the fact that first installation step did not complete, or second installation step did not take place. If you are sure that first step has been performed, you need to execute second installation step before using CB. You can do this now by clicking here: please click here to continue next and last installation step.)

9 years 9 months ago #246762 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !

Madan wrote: Hi guys!

A couple of days ago I installed beta 4 without problems, except from a couple of plugins that didn't work (but that was known right?).

Today I did an upgrade to beta 5. Install was smooth but now existing profile pages don't show. All I get is a blank page.

I'm using PHP 5.3.27. Might that be the problem?

Keep up the good work :cheer:

Thanks for the feedback.
Could you please turn Debug to ON in Joomla and see what the error is that should then display on that blank page ?
www.joomlapolis.com/support/faq/101-support/18227-blank-page-issue

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

9 years 9 months ago #246769 by Madan
Replied by Madan on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !
This is the debug-message I get when opening my profile page:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method getForumTab::_writeSortByLink() in /hsphere/local/home/madan3/madan.se/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 1001

And this is what I get trying to update the profile:

Notice: Undefined property: CBProfileView_html_bootstrap::$tabcontent in /hsphere/local/home/madan3/madan.se/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/bootstrap/bootstrap.php on line 171

Thanks for the help!

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #246775 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !

Fatal error: Call to undefined method getForumTab::_writeSortByLink() in /hsphere/local<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>madan3/madan.se/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 1001

The old forum plugin is deprecated. It's officially replaced by CB Forums. Due to it being a core plugin no longer included it has no fixes or anything of the sort to be compatible with CB 2.0. Be sure to disable it within CB > Plugin Management (we should probably do this automatically) or uninstall it (if it won't let you uninstall run CB > Tools to make it non-core). Will discuss internally how we can improve this better.

Notice: Undefined property: CBProfileView_html_bootstrap::$tabcontent in /hsphere/local<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>madan3/madan.se/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/bootstrap/bootstrap.php on line 171

None of the CB templates are compatible with CB 2.0. This should've automatically changed to Default on install. If you change it from default to Bootstrap then be sure to change it back. Please note Default is Bootstrap styled.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #246785 by paxx
Replied by paxx on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !
Hi
After upgrading a clone site:
Joomla 3.2.3
PHP 5.3.18

Before activating canvas layout accessing profile update turned out this error message:

Fatal error: Cannot access protected property CB\Database\Table\FieldTable::$_db in /../../../../../../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpasswordstrength/cbpasswordstrength.php on line 20

Inactivating plugin solved the issue.

After loading canvas layout I´ll get this error message:

1054 - Unknown column 'access' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT `name` AS text, `folder` AS value FROM `medlem_comprofiler_plugin` WHERE `type` = 'templates' AND `published` = 1 AND `access` <= 10 ORDER BY 'ordering'

Any ideas?

The error 1054 was solved by inactivating the plugin "CB Template Changer"

If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem cannot be solved, worrying will do you no good.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn