Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !

9 years 8 months ago #246846 by krileon
Looks like a regression with the validation. Was able to find an issue with the ajax validation as well. Will create a bug ticket to investigate and fix. Thank you very much for your feedback!

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4547

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #246848 by martinmg
Replied by martinmg on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !
Hi,

I'm trying to open the plugin "CB Blogs" in CB Plugin Management and get the error message below. PHP version issue? I have 5.3.20. (I'm not using CB Blogs, but just wanted to let you know.)

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate abstract class cbblogsClass in ../.../test/j30/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/View/RegistryEditView.php on line 3803

9 years 8 months ago #246853 by martinmg
Hi,

If I reset my password using the reset password link in the module (index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=lostpassword) all the params (suchs as timezone) in the _users table are wiped.

When I'm logged on to my site front end as a user and change the password my params remain (index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userdetails).

In neither case lastResetTime in _users is updated.

When using Joomlas default password reset option (index.php?option=com_users&view=reset) the params remain and lastResetTime is updated.

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #246858 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !

I'm trying to open the plugin "CB Blogs" in CB Plugin Management and get the error message below. PHP version issue? I have 5.3.20. (I'm not using CB Blogs, but just wanted to let you know.)

Was able to confirm. Looks like our _private and _custom can't handle abstract classes. Will investigate further. This will likely affect CB Blogs, CB Articles, and CB Forums.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4549

Update: Quickfix to this issue is to make the below edit.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbblogs/cbblogs.php
ON: Line 29
abstract class cbblogsClass
TO:
class cbblogsClass

May need to do the same to CB Articles and CB Forums main PHP file as well if they're causing you same issue.

Hi,

If I reset my password using the reset password link in the module (index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=lostpassword) all the params (suchs as timezone) in the _users table are wiped.

When I'm logged on to my site front end as a user and change the password my params remain (index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userdetails).

When using Joomlas default password reset option (index.php?option=com_users&view=reset) the params remain and lastResetTime is updated.

Have created a bug ticket to investigate further.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4550

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #246873 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !

Hi,

Update on this issue. I was not able to confirm the loss of parameters such as timezone, editor, language, etc.. It is confirmed that lastResetTime (and resetCount) is not set as that was new enough that we had no implementation for it. I however am adding it for next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

9 years 8 months ago #246874 by martinmg

Update on this issue. I was not able to confirm the loss of parameters such as timezone, editor, language, etc.. It is confirmed that lastResetTime (and resetCount) is not set as that was new enough that we had no implementation for it. I however am adding it for next release.

I still get my params deleted when reseting passwords using index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=lostpassword.

Have a look at the screenshots.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.502 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn