Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !

9 years 9 months ago #246946 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !
Yeah. I installed on J3.3 and it works nicely and looks nice. Go on!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #246947 by mjl1817
Replied by mjl1817 on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !
Yes, auto complete was filling in the first password box... Thx!

And now something else I found... The audio file field gets cut up when used on a list, the icon for volume control winds up under the rest of the display. I have included an image of it
[attachment=11430]audioscreen.png[/attachment

wishlist item: is there a way that the connections field can be limited to show only a certain type of connection? For instance, one that will only show family members or co workers or any set of contacts desired while excluding others

I wish I knew, Then we would both know.
Attachments:

9 years 9 months ago #246981 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !

And now something else I found... The audio file field gets cut up when used on a list, the icon for volume control winds up under the rest of the display. I have included an image of it

Yeah, the audio field has pretty strict space needs. I think it's something like 400px width. Will look into improving its CSS so it can fit any space better. Added a bug ticket to investigate further.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4560

wishlist item: is there a way that the connections field can be limited to show only a certain type of connection? For instance, one that will only show family members or co workers or any set of contacts desired while excluding others

Connections field doesn't show connections. It just counts them, but the request seams reasonable. Have added a feature ticket to implement.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4561

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjl1817

9 years 9 months ago #247071 by mvinfoway
Replied by mvinfoway on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !
Since this is the last beta in your roadmap as indicated in the article, is there an estimated time for when the final version will be released? I understand that more feedback for the current beta keeps coming in, but a rough date would be appreciated :).

Thanks

9 years 9 months ago #247078 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !

mvinfoway wrote: Since this is the last beta in your roadmap as indicated in the article, is there an estimated time for when the final version will be released? I understand that more feedback for the current beta keeps coming in, but a rough date would be appreciated :).

Thanks

You can follow progress here:

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb/issues?query_id=51

9 years 8 months ago #247107 by mjl1817
Replied by mjl1817 on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !
I know it is late in the testing phase here but I found something that is really only a feature request.. How can it be set up to allow the user to name the tabs? Here is a situation. I would have a tab called "music" now I would want them to be able to give names to the tabs nested within as "album names" with there being audio files listed within each of the "album name" tabs...

I wish I knew, Then we would both know.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn