Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC Released

9 years 8 months ago #247873 by beat

redhart wrote: Any ideas when the fix for Duplicate entry 'CB Tab access' for key 'idx_assetgroup_title_lookup will be merged into RC?

My site was never a 1.9.1 site. Only 2.0.0 B1-RC

Fixed - I just removed all com_comprofiler dirs and reinstalled. All ok now except that all tabs are now set to "CB Tab Access" instead of defaults.

Indeed that's two of the bugs that got reported in RC on this forum and will be fixed for shortly upcoming RC.2.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #247932 by martinmg
I'm trying to translate CB 2.0 RC but I'm not sure how to do it.

I'm using the file /com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/language.php and try to translate UE_LOST_USERNAME_ONLY_DESC. The translation doesn't show up on my site, but I have to edit the text folling UE_LOST_USERNAME_ONLY_DESC in /components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php in order to see my translation.

Is this a bug or I'm I doing it wrong?

9 years 8 months ago #247941 by Madan
Tjenare Martinmg! Hi people!

I translate just like you describe it and it seems to work.

However; I save the language.php as UTF-8 and I have to transfer the file to my webhost as binary. I don't think it'll work if you transfer as ascii.

Hope it works!

/Daniel

9 years 8 months ago #247992 by Madan
I'm working on a swedish translation of CB2.0 and I'm still wondering if there are any language-strings in old language-files from CB1.9 installations that I can recycle (paste/copy) and use in the new language.php file (CB 2.0 RC)? Or are most strings new and I have to do a completely new translation?

Is there a "clean" version, without the gibberish appendices of randomized letters/numbers, of the english language.php file for CB 2.0? Where can I find it?

Hope you understand my questions.

Have a nice sunday!

/Daniel

9 years 8 months ago #247997 by martinmg

However; I save the language.php as UTF-8 and I have to transfer the file to my webhost as binary. I don't think it'll work if you transfer as ascii.

Hej:-)

My issue was related to the fact I had a swedish translation installed from 1.9 and it was still active after upgrading to RC 2.0. After uninstall my langauge strings can be translated.

/Martin

9 years 8 months ago #247998 by martinmg
This is a minor issue...but when a user tries to reset the password and type a non-existing username the following error displays (in the colour green):

success
Sorry, no corresponding user was found

I guess it would rather be a red background and "Error"?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn