Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC Released

9 years 7 months ago #248688 by nant

trlbldr wrote: :( I had to remove CB 2.0.0 RC2. No User Profile page, nothing to edit. There was nothing, period.

Joomla v3.3.3
MySQl v5.5.38-35.2-log
PHP 5.4.30
OS Linux b

Was this a clean CB 2.0 RC2 install or did you try upgrading from CB 191?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #248749 by beat

nant wrote:

trlbldr wrote: :( I had to remove CB 2.0.0 RC2. No User Profile page, nothing to edit. There was nothing, period.

Joomla v3.3.3
MySQl v5.5.38-35.2-log
PHP 5.4.30
OS Linux b

Was this a clean CB 2.0 RC2 install or did you try upgrading from CB 191?

That could become a very useful feedback, if we could know why: If you enabled Joomla debug before going to those blank pages, did you see any fatal error appear instead of a white screen ? Were there any errors in the php logs ? Such informations would be of great help to find the issue and fix it for upcoming last RC3. See:
www.joomlapolis.com/support/faq/101-support/18227-blank-page-issue

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

9 years 7 months ago #248801 by trlbldr
Yes. I am developing a new site on my "dev" domain for a customer.

Cheers,

Don

Don White

9 years 7 months ago #248802 by trlbldr
No, I did not have Debug enabled. I had installed CB 2.0 and subsequent releases in the backend, of course. Since I was developing the site, I had no reason to check the installation from the frontend. When I did, there was nothing displayed to edit when I attempted to edit my profile. Plus, there was no profile display.

When I uninstalled Joomla 2.0.0 RC2 (backend, Extensions Manager, Uninstall), all the CB tables were left behind post-installation. I had to go into the MySQL database and manually remove all CB tables before I could install the current version of CB.

Don White

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn