Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC2 Released

9 years 7 months ago #248362 by michaedt
Yep, that fixed it! Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #248364 by jakeatencio
Replied by jakeatencio on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC2 Released
Fatal error: Cannot create references to/from string offsets nor overloaded objects in /.../.../public_html/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Input/Get.php on line 86

The problem occurs with all of the CB plugins. I don't have any additional CB plugins installed, just the ones that come with it. This version was rc2 installed over rc1 which was a clean install. I reinstalled rc2 over itself but it made no difference.

There are no debug messages, it just goes to a white page with the error message.

9 years 7 months ago #248365 by nant

jakeatencio wrote: I reinstalled rc2 over itself but it made no difference.

Just to clarify - did you redownload the latest CB 2.0 RC2 build and installed it?

9 years 7 months ago #248366 by jakeatencio
Replied by jakeatencio on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC2 Released
Just to be sure I just now downloaded a fresh copy of the latest version (it was the same as the one before) and installed it over again.

9 years 7 months ago #248369 by michaedt
Getting the following error when trying to copy a tab via CB admin tab management page:
Duplicate entry '' for key 'pluginclass' SQL=INSERT INTO `aakla_comprofiler_tabs` (`title`,`description`,`ordering`,`ordering_register`,`width`,`enabled`,`pluginclass`,`fields`,`sys`,`displaytype`,`position`,`viewaccesslevel`,`cssclass`) VALUES ('Animals (3)','','6','13','.5','1','','1','0','menu','canvas_main_middle','1','')

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #248370 by michaedt

michaedt wrote: Getting the following error when trying to copy a tab via CB admin tab management page:

Duplicate entry '' for key 'pluginclass' SQL=INSERT INTO `aakla_comprofiler_tabs` (`title`,`description`,`ordering`,`ordering_register`,`width`,`enabled`,`pluginclass`,`fields`,`sys`,`displaytype`,`position`,`viewaccesslevel`,`cssclass`) VALUES ('Animals (3)','','6','13','.5','1','','1','0','menu','canvas_main_middle','1','')

It turns out I cannot create new tabs either, so its more serious than I thought.

NOTE: I sent a PM to Nant with the full error. This is also the most recent RC2 package...downloaded 29August.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn