Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

9 years 7 months ago #249109 by nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #249135 by szoloroz
I installed the upgrade and every time I click on Configuration or I try to save, I get this message

InputToSet undefined: cbfr_params_allow_email_public

Installation was very fast.

Regarding the Yes/No coloured buttons... how do I know which one is already selected?
Thank you

9 years 7 months ago #249138 by dotcom22
I noticed when we make a batch process for copy a tab with their related fields, the name of all fields become something like "myfield2". Then if we want again repeat the process, the fields name become "myfield22" instead "myfield3". This is a bit annoying because  I have a project which require to get 10 same tab/fields and this manner to rename all fields are not well adapted and logic. I wondering if you could do something for rename fields in a more logical way or to let us choose what suffix to use.

RC3 solve this problem or not ?
Thanks

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

9 years 7 months ago #249141 by nant
Thanks for feedback....

szoloroz wrote: I installed the upgrade

Was this a clean install of CB 2.0 RC3 on a site or an upgrade from CB 191 or CB 2.0 RC2?
What Joomla version?

and every time I click on Configuration or I try to save, I get this message

InputToSet undefined: cbfr_params_allow_email_public

Does not happen on my clean CB 2.0 RC3 install on Joomla 3.3.3.

Installation was very fast.

Great!

Regarding the Yes/No coloured buttons... how do I know which one is already selected?
Thank you

If there is a color that option is selected - So if you see a green Yes or a Red No that toggle is selected.

9 years 7 months ago #249143 by nant
Hi and thanks for feedback.

dotcom22 wrote: I noticed when we make a batch process for copy a tab with their related fields, the name of all fields become something like "myfield2". Then if we want again repeat the process, the fields name become "myfield22" instead "myfield3". This is a bit annoying because  I have a project which require to get 10 same tab/fields and this manner to rename all fields are not well adapted and logic. I wondering if you could do something for rename fields in a more logical way or to let us choose what suffix to use.

RC3 solve this problem or not ?
Thanks

I believe it is working as designed and I believe you are discussing the copy button on the Tab Management toolbar and not the Batch Tools.

I did the following:

1. Added sample data using the Tools -> Load sample data option
2. Checkboxed the Additional Information tab
3. Clicked the Copy button
4. Resulted in the creation of another tab named _UE_ADDITIONAL_INFO_HEADER (2) (it correctly created a new name based on the original tab name which was a language key.
5. In the CB Field Management area all fields that were assigned to the Additional Information tab were copied and named appropriately - example cb_interests -> cb_interests2
6 If I repeat the exact same process on the original Additional Information tan (and not the copied one) I get a new tab with the same name (_UE_ADDITIONAL_INFO_HEADER (2)) as there is no uniqueness in a tab name (the id is used) and the fields now have a 3 at the end (example cb_interests3)

I believe this is working as it should.

If however you tried to copy the copy of the tab then you will see the 22 endings on the resulting fields.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dotcom22

9 years 7 months ago #249144 by agouldtdc
I have installed it over RC2 which was fine but:

1. Click on 'Start configuring CB' and I get:
'Fatal error: Call to undefined function GuzzleHttp\Stream\create() in C:\wamp...'

2. I have a similar error as reported with RC2 when trying to access the plugins:
'Fatal error: Cannot create references to/from string offsets nor overloaded objects in C:\wamp...'

I will try on a fresh J3.3.3 installation and see what happens.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn