Community Builder 2.0 Released

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #250225 by martinmg
Replied by martinmg on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released

Please provide screenshot with your advance filter settings that are not working.

See attached screeshot.

(The filter is fine, but at Parameters->Display I have the following settings:
Show Blocked - No
Show Banned - No
Show Unapproved- No
Show Unconfirmed -No

Still a user who is blocked and banned displays in the list.)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #250229 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released

martinmg wrote:

Please provide screenshot with your advance filter settings that are not working.

See attached screeshot.

Show Blocked - No
Show Banned - No
Show Unapproved- No
Show Unconfirmed -No

I am guessing (Kyle will follow-up) that those settings will only work with simple filtering because advanced filtering is really meant to replace the entire WHERE clause.

9 years 6 months ago #250230 by martinmg

I am guessing (Kyle will follow-up) that those settings will only work with simple filtering because advanced filtering is really meant to replace the entire WHERE clause.

ok, but I cannot create a basic filter with multiple criterias if I need a query with "OR". The only option today using basic filter is "AND" if i add another criteria. Perhaps it should be possible to choose between "AND" and "OR" when adding the criteria?

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #250234 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released

See attached screeshot.

Show Blocked - No
Show Banned - No
Show Unapproved- No
Show Unconfirmed -No

Was able to confirm your issue. Looks like those WHERE values aren't being added when advanced filtering is used. This is due to the OR in your filtering and the advanced filtering output missing its (). Add ( and ) brackets around your filtering and that should fix it. Alternatively you can apply the below quickfix.

IN: libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbUsersList.php
ON: Line 593
$filterBy					=	' AND ' . $cbUser->replaceUserVars( $filtering, array( $_CB_database, 'getEscaped' ), false );
TO:
$filterBy					=	' AND ( ' . $cbUser->replaceUserVars( $filtering, array( $_CB_database, 'getEscaped' ), false ) . ' )';

ok, but I cannot create a basic filter with multiple criterias if I need a query with "OR". The only option today using basic filter is "AND" if i add another criteria. Perhaps it should be possible to choose between "AND" and "OR" when adding the criteria?

Basic filters are just that; basic. Adding AND/OR scenario to them would complicate the configuration and likely cause confusion with how they should behavior. For example is the OR an OR to the value previous to it or to all the other filters? For those usages I suggest using Advanced.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #250237 by martinmg

Add ( and ) brackets around your filtering and that should fix it.

Confirmed. Brackets around the filter works!

9 years 6 months ago #250289 by jeronimodynamo
Replied by jeronimodynamo on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released
Where can I see a list of the 11 bundled add-ons that were previously commercial?
Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn