Community Builder 2.0.1 Released

9 years 5 months ago #251303 by nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #251306 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Community Builder 2.0.1 Released
Thanks to our Kyle and Nick for their great work for this maintenance release!

Here is the full list of all CB 2.0.0 bugs reported and fixed by CB 2.0.1:

4789 Terms and conditions should not validate in backend
4786 Warning JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: --- when deleting user from CB 2.0 User Management
4785 UX: Errors on profile edits (frontend and backend) are not visible enough because tabs do not auto-select, only field, on errors.
4782 Affecting only master (and early nightly of 21/10/2014): Fatal error: Call to undefined function isModerator() with CB Antispam 1.2.2 and CB 2.0
4777 On Joomla 3.3.6- with Joomla Debug On and CB Language debug On and a Joomla plugin using CBLib, we get fatal error "0 Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed"
4774 CB Admin module should not break backend when something goes wrong
4760 Missing overlay tab display styling in canvas positions
4759 Warning on CB Menu substitutions-strings (possibly due to removed About CB menus)
4586 New User Email has & character codes in it
4474 Remember me not processing on page load

Details are available on our forge here: forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb/issues?query_id=53

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, gjschaller, marketsetc

9 years 5 months ago #251315 by kinwolf
Replied by kinwolf on topic Community Builder 2.0.1 Released
Already posted this bug here yesterady www.joomlapolis.com/forum/154-advanced-members-support/226908-cb-20-date-field-not-working-anymore

but wanted to mention it here too since it's a bug still present in 2.0.1

9 years 5 months ago #251335 by fungkur
Replied by fungkur on topic Community Builder 2.0.1 Released
cb update notification is still displayed although the latest version is already installed

spit it out!
Attachments:

9 years 5 months ago #251336 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Community Builder 2.0.1 Released
This is imho due to local caching, it should disappear within 12 hours normally.

We will improve that caching in a future release.

In the mean time, you can delete the content of your cache folder if you want to get rid of that message.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: fungkur

9 years 5 months ago #251467 by kinwolf
Replied by kinwolf on topic Community Builder 2.0.1 Released
CB Privacy plugin version 3.1.1 problem.

A 3rd party extension(Event Booking) integrates into CB using it's plugin and creates it's own tab. All that works fine. Then I set the tab to Private using the privacy plugin. But it's ignored for some reason and the tab is visible to everyone.

The privacy setting works with other tabs.

Since the tab is created by a 3rd party plugin, I am not sure if the problem is in CB 2.0 or in the way the 3rd party creates the tab, so I am reporting it here and to them too.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn